Thursday 20 April 2017

Need Some Inspiration? Try Middle Eastern!


Basbousa


Food on Friday: Middle Eastern was just so interesting.  Thanks to all. To see all the dishes at a glance I suggest you head over to this Pinboard. I have selected a few to inspire you today.

The pic at the top is by Jo and Sue – a lovely looking Basbousa


We welcome Chef in Disguise to our Food on Friday family – look at her Parda Plau (Pastry wrapped Iraqi rice, vegetables and chicken pilaf)



Thanks, TIFFIN for this yummy looking Lentil & Rice Mejadra



Welcome too to Dorothy from Shockingly Delicious.  This is her Hummus with Caramelized Onions and Portobello Mushrooms


Judith from The Midnight Baker came up with another stunner – Sumac Chicken & Warm Bread Salad

2 comments:

  1. I think I better visit the Midnight Baker and Shockingly Delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers