Saturday 23 July 2016

Saturday Potpourri



There are many great wine regions in New Zealand but my favourites include the Hawke's Bay and Marlborough – and in particular their great chardonnays.


This lovely quilt is called Pacific Dream – it is by Lyn Winkel of the Auckland Quilt Guild.  I could never do this myself but to me it is every bit as much art as any painting.  What do you think?




Remembering Amy Winehouse who died on 23 July 2011 – sad that through personal turmoil we lost a great singer – with a lovely contralto voice.

2 comments:

  1. Love the vineyards and the quilt. Never listened to Amy Winehouse, but I remember her death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Zealand whites have made many an appearance on our dinner table. Fabulous wines.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers