Tuesday 4 August 2015

Mushrooms in a Sesame Bun

Carole's Chatter: Mushrooms in a Sesame Bun


I've done Mushrooms on Toast  before but this time I had a couple of sesame seed tom thumb buns left over – so needs must.

I used Portobello mushrooms.  I fried them in a mixture of butter and garlic oil – having sliced them first.  I added one red chilli finely chopped – next time I'd make that half a chilli. 

When the mushrooms were just cooked I added a squeeze of lemon juice, a crumble of blue cheese, a dollop of cr̬me fraiche, salt and pepper and a splash of pinot noir Рnote the exact measurements here!

Served on a buttered bun they made a nice little lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers