Saturday 2 May 2015

Easy Gourmet by Stephanie Le


I ordered Easy Gourmet from the library based on a post  by Under My Apple Tree which was linked into Beth Fish's Weekend Cooking.  Under My Apple Tree gave it a 5 out of 5 rating and amongst other things said 'Easy Gourmet is designed with the busy cook in mind with simple, yet unique, dishes. I admit, I was attracted by the word ‘easy’ in the title because the word ‘gourmet’ usually scares me away. But here I found recipes that even new cooks will appreciate. The easy-to-follow directions are accompanied by full-page, mouth-watering photos.'

I couldn't agree more.  The author is a food blogger.  Her blog is I am a food blog.  There are some great recipe ideas in this book – and the photography is to die for.  If you would like some styling ideas, this will inspire you.

1 comment:

  1. Certainly the word gourmet is a put off, so thank goodness it is easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers